Depop is one of many apps for online frugality shopping. On locales like this, purchaser write a review on depop feedback is paramount, because it’s the main way different clients on the site know whether they can depend on a dealer to be honest, convenient, and easy to communicate with.
Depop is an online fashion marketplace where anyone can trade second-hand and vintage garments. After you purchased a thing it’s normal to want to leave feedback for the dealer.
Here are a few straightforward updates when leaving feedback. Be honest and fair to the purchaser. It isn’t there fault in the event that the thing doesn’t fit you assuming, how to review on depop without buying they have given all the specifications and right measurements as well as could be expected then they don’t merit a bad rating because the thing didn’t fit you.
How to Write a Review on Depop
- Go to your profile by tapping the icon of a person in the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Tap on the receipts icon at the top of your screen – on the off chance that you have a thing you haven’t left feedback for yet, it ought to have a red notification bubble close to it.
- Go to the Purchased tab and tap Update ARK Server to posting for the thing you want to review.
- Tap the “Leave feedback” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Give the dealer a star rating from one to five, based on your involvement in both them and the thing you purchased. Underneath, leave a remark explaining why you gave them that rating.
- At the point when you’re done, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner.
Erase Your Reviews on Depop:
- Tap the receipt button on top of your screen in the depop app.
- Select which review you might want to erase
- Click on the review you left.
- The trashcan button to erase the review
Depop reviews are a decent way to tell the reputability of a dealer. That’s the reason it’s important to be fair. Remember that in case of an unfair review, the merchant can contact depop’s customer administration through depophelp.zendesk.com to present a solicitation to take the review down (only for 3 stars review or less).
How to Leave Feedback on Depop
It is real easy to leave feedback for a purchaser on Depop, all you have to do is
- Go to profile
- Go to your receipts
- Select the purchase you want to rate
- Select leave feedback
Here are a few basic updates when leaving feedback. Be honest and fair to the purchaser. It isn’t there fault on the off chance that the thing doesn’t fit you assuming they have given all the specifications and right measurements as well as could be expected then they don’t merit a bad rating because the thing didn’t fit you.
It was your decision to purchase the thing. They might have easily offered that thing to another person. The dealer doesn’t merit a bad rating. That’s simply senseless yet individuals love to make it the merchants fault because of fit. A great deal of times merchants put their selling agreements in their shop strategies. Provided that this is true, did you read them?
In the event that not, review them before you go blasting them also assuming there is an issue consider contacting the vender before to check whether they can cure the situation. I can honestly let you know that many dealers literally get anxiety over bad reviews that is how important they value them.