Numerous Windows clients favor utilizing the Windows Update Standalone Installer to take care of refreshing their framework. It isn’t totally disconnected, however, it gives a dependable method for refreshing your framework to its most up to date form. However, clients are detailing an issue with the Windows Update Standalone Installer, where it stalls out on the “Looking for updates on this computer…” stage.
One more indication of this issue is the Svchost.exe cycle having reliably high CPU and RAM utilization. It is a little utility for introducing standalone updates. The windows update standalone installer stuck does not naturally give on your Windows PC. These exceptional sorts of updates are utilized or produced for a particular gathering of clients.
Table of Contents
How Long Does Windows Update Standalone Installer Take
Your Task Manager ought to consequently switch over to the “Cycles” tab, featuring one of the many running “svchost.exe” processes. Invest some energy seeing this interaction. Assuming it Update Cocoa pods continually utilizes a high measure of CPU and memory, you can affirm that your Windows Update Standalone Installer is stuck.
Fix Windows Update Standalone Installer Stuck
It’s truly irritating to experience the issue. However, refreshing parts can fizzle for an assortment of reasons. Accordingly, you really want to discover that your PC is really experiencing this issue before you go to the accompanying fixes. Follow the means underneath to really look at it:
- Press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager. Then, at that point, go to the Processes tab and snap More subtleties.
- Go to the Services tab and find the wuauserv administration.
- Now, you ought to invest some energy checking the Svchost.exe cycle and perceive how it acts.
Assuming you see that Svchost.exe has reliably high CPU and Ram use (around 200 MB), it’s likely that there is the “Windows Update Standalone Installer stuck” issue. Then, at that point, you can continue with the expected fixes underneath after you affirm that your PC is experiencing the issue.
Method 1: Run the Windows Update Troubleshoot (Windows 10)
The Windows Update Troubleshooter is very useful in the present circumstance where looking continues forever and shows no mistake codes.
- Press the hotkey Windows Key + I to send off Settings.
- Presently, explore to the Update and Security segment.
- On the left board, click on Troubleshoot.
- Assuming you see a rundown of Troubleshooters, observe the Windows Update choice and Run it. In any case, on more up to date Windows adaptations, you will observe the rundown in the Advanced Troubleshooters segment.
- When you click on Run the Troubleshooter, hang tight for some time till the PC attempts to fix the actual issue. From there on, restart your PC to save the changes.
- Above all else, Click Here to download the Windows Update Installer Troubleshooter on your PC.
- A document named “wu10.diagcab” will get downloaded to your framework.
- Subsequent to downloading it, run it and snap on Next.
- It will consequently begin the Troubleshooting system and the issue of looking for updates on this PC always will be settled.