Need to download and Update Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 driver for your Windows PC? Provided that this is true, you’ve gone to the perfect locations. This post shows both of you strategies to download and update your Geforce RTX 2060 driver for your Windows PC.
Keeping your Nvidia GeForce GT 640 driver to the furthest down the line form can not just let you partake in the best gaming execution, yet in addition keep your illustrations card in great condition.
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 is the new passage point for the RTX 30 series of GPUs. On the off chance that you’re searching for a beam following GPU, the RTX 3060 is the least expensive one you can purchase. It begins at a marginally lower cost than updating Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 did, however regardless of having better execution with a lower beginning value, it doesn’t make for a huge update in case you’re coming for the RTX 2060. How about we investigate the justifications for why.
Table of Contents
There are two methods to update your Geforce RTX 2060 driver:
- Methods 1 – Automatically (Recommended): This choice is much faster and simpler than technique 2. All you want to do is only several mouse clicks!
- Methods 2 – Manually: You can update your Geforce RTX 2060 driver all alone. This requires some time, persistence, and now and then even PC abilities.
Method 1: Update your Geforce RTX 2060 driver automatically
Assuming you don’t have the opportunity, tolerance or PC abilities to update your Geforce RTX 2060 driver physically, you can, all things being equal, do it consequently with Driver Easy. You don’t have to know precisely what framework your Update Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060, you don’t have to chance downloading and introducing some unacceptable driver, and you don’t have to stress over committing an error when introducing. Driver Easy handles everything.
- Download and introduce Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then, at that point, examine your PC and recognize any issue drivers.
- Click Update close to your Geforce RTX 2060 designs card to consequently download the right form of its driver, then, at that point, you can introduce it physically. Or then again click Update All to consequently download and introduce the right form of the relative multitude of drivers that are absent or obsolete on your framework.
Method 2: Download and install your Geforce RTX 2060 driver manually
You can download the updated driver document for your Update Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 illustrations card from the authority site of NVIDIA. This is the way to do it:
- Go to the authority site of NVIDIA.
- Under Option 1, for “Item Type”, select GeForce; for “Item Series”, select GeForce RTX 20 Series; for “Item”, select Geforce RTX 2060. Then, at that point, select the Operating System as per the Windows working framework you’re at present utilizing (If you don’t know which Windows OS you’re utilizing, perceive How to check Windows adaptation [Easily]). Then, at that point, select your language and snap SEARCH.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button to download the driver document.
- Double tap the downloaded driver document and adhere to the on-screen directions to introduce the updated driver on your PC. Make certain to pick the driver that is viable with the specific model number of your equipment, and your form of Windows.
Presently, it’s an ideal opportunity to partake in your games with your Update Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060. On the off chance that you have any inquiries or ideas, if it’s not too much trouble, leave your remark underneath.
So should you upgrade to the RTX 2070?
The RTX 3060 is a good card by itself, but it’s not a worthy upgrade from the RTX 2060. The RTX 3060 is also very hard to get your hands on right now, due to supply issues, just like any of the best graphics cards out there right now.
The other thing to consider here is that even if you were to find an RTX 2060 in stock, you would have to spend so much for an AIB card that you could just get an Update Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060, or even an RTX 3070. Given the amount of effort needed to track restocks and be able to grab an RTX 30 GPU at an acceptable price, the RTX 3060 just doesn’t seem like a worthy upgrade.
The performance jump from the RTX 2060 to the RTX 3060 isn’t worth the upgrade, but if you badly want an upgrade to the RTX 2060, you should be looking at the RTX 3070 instead. In our NVIDIA RTX 3070 review, we called it the perfect 1440p card, which makes it an ideal upgrade from the RTX 2060. If you’re set on a 3060 Series card, you might want to pick the 3060 Ti instead, which is a better upgrade by all means.