Prior to proceeding to uninstall integrated graphics drivers, survey the explanations behind uninstalling recorded underneath. Notwithstanding the data underneath, the Installation_Readme.txt that accompanied your driver download contains more itemized directions for uninstalling your Intel® Graphics Driver.
In the Control Panel select Programs and Features. Select AMD Software and afterward click Uninstall. Click Yes when incited, “Are you certain you need to uninstall the AMD driver?” The uninstall integrated graphics drivers will start eliminating drivers and programming parts.
In the event that you are adding an alternate graphics card to your computer. Assuming you truly do have a graphics card, make survey our monitor is associated with it, and afterward you can uninstall intel graphics driver black screen disable integrated graphics, however there is no need to do it because it gets impaired and enabled automatically.
Table of Contents
How Would i Uninstall Integrated Graphics Drivers?
In the Control Panel select Programs and Features. Select AMD Software and afterward click uninstall integrated graphics drivers. Click Yes when provoked, “Are you certain you need to uninstall the AMD driver?” You are Currently not Using a Display Attached to an Nvidia GPU and uninstall interaction will start eliminating drivers and programming parts.
Uninstall Integrated Graphics Drivers
- Open the Device Manager utilizing the means accommodated your working framework:
- Windows 11*/10*/8.1*: Right-click the Windows Start button. Select Device Manager.
- Windows 7*: Click Windows Start, click Run, type: devmgmt.ms
- Extend the Display connectors area.
- Recognize the Intel Graphics gadget among the choices recorded.
- Access Download Center, look for the Intel Graphics model recognized in sync 3 utilizing the Search enclose found the top-right corner.
- Select the driver from the rundown that is assigned for the working framework (Windows 11/10, 8.1, or 7).
- Download the .exe record.
- Separate from the web to ensure the driver won’t be automatically refreshed by Windows.
- Return to the Intel Graphics passage in the Device Manager.
- Right-click on Intel Graphics and snap Uninstall.
- In the gadget expulsion discourse box, really look at Delete the driver programming for this gadget and snap OK.
- Restart the PC after the uninstallation is finished.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Extend the Display connectors area once more.
- Assuming no more established drivers are stored in the framework, the graphics regulator in gadget supervisor should now be recorded as Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, Standard VGA Graphics Adapter or comparative. On the off chance that not, rehash stages 8 through 11.
- Reboot the PC when incited.
Uninstall Integrated Graphics Drivers Through Device Manager
- On your console to uninstall integrated graphics drivers, press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously, then, at that point, type devmgmt.msc into the case and press Enter.
- Find and double tap on Display connectors (otherwise known as. Graphics card, Video card). Then, at that point, right-click on the thing right underneath and click Uninstall gadget.
- Click Uninstall in the spring up window.
- Restart your PC for the progressions to produce results.
What Happens if you uninstall Graphics driver?
It will basically return to the Windows worked in driver. With the inherent driver, the laptop will in any case choke, however the Windows driver to uninstall integrated graphics drivers has a bug. The CPU will run at max throttle until you put the PC to bed and afterward wake it up, it will then, at that point, run at 800MHz.