Etsy has a five-star review framework (one being the least and five being the most elevated) for reviewing your purchases. Pick a star rating that best addresses the item and delete a review on etsy experience you had, and add details in the gave text space. The more detailed your review, the more supportive it will be to different customers on Etsy.
Customers depend on the reviews that your shop sets up to choose if you are a reliable dealer to purchase from. Without a major brand name and Etsy removed your review at the forefront of everyone’s thoughts, you’ll have to make sure your customer administration is amazing to reach that pined for five-star rating.
Table of Contents
The Five-Star Review on Esty
Etsy has a five-star review framework (one being the most reduced and five being the most noteworthy) for reviewing your purchases. Pick a star rating that best addresses the item and experience you had, and add details in the gave text space. The more detailed your Feature Update to Windows 10 , the more supportive it will be to different customers on Etsy.
Once your review is posted, your profile information will be openly displayed in the dealer’s reviews. Purchasers utilizing the Buy on Etsy app for iOS can give a star rating for the Item Quality, Shipping, and Seller Customer Service, in addition to the overall rating.
At this time, the ratings for Item Quality, Shipping, and Seller Customer Service don’t appear freely and don’t affect either the review’s overall star rating or the shop’s review score.
Which things can be reviewed?
On the off chance that you don’t see Review this thing close to your request in Purchases and reviews, then, at that point, it’s not able to be reviewed at this time. Here are the criteria that decides when a request can be reviewed:
- You can only review orders that are associated with an Etsy account. In the event that you purchased as a visitor instead of marking in to Etsy, you can claim the request to your new or existing Etsy account and leave a review.
- The request should be inside a 100-day review window, starting from the request’s estimated conveyance date. For digital things, this window starts once you download your file(s). This window isn’t paused on the off chance that the request has an open case.
- The thing probably been purchased on Etsy.com or the Etsy app. Assuming you sell a thing in person through Square, the purchaser can’t leave a review on Etsy, yet can leave one on Square.
- There should not be an open case on the request. You can leave a review once the case is shut.
Assuming a request or transaction is canceled, Etsy considers that request or transaction to be finished and voided. However, it can take as long as 48 hours for the cancellation to process, during which time a review can be left and altered assuming the request still inside its review qualification window.
Edit or Delete a Review on Etsy
You can alter the star rating, photograph, and the composed note any number of times during the 100-day review period. Reviews cannot be altered while a case is open for that request.
Assuming you leave a review of 3 stars or less, and the merchant responds, you won’t have the option to alter the review, regardless of whether the vender deletes their response. Inform us as to whether you’d like us to eliminate your original review.
Edit or Delete your review on Etsy.com
- Go to Your account, then, at that point, Purchases and reviews.
- Track down your request.
- Select Edit review.
- Change the star rating and text as required.
- At the point when you’re done, select Post Your Review.
Edit or Delete your Review on the Etsy App:
- Tap You, then, at that point, Purchases and Reviews.
- Track down your request.
- Edit review.
- Change your star rating and text as required.
- Click Submit.
How Long do Reviews Stay on Etsy?
As mentioned previously, Etsy reviews stay on Etsy always – however, they only affect your overall star-rating for a considerable length of time.
Once that year is up, the review will stop leaning your rating one way or another – fortunate or unfortunate. This is because the site wants to remain current, and make sure that your shop is getting great recognition assuming you’ve worked on after some time – and in like manner, in the event that you’ve allowed your shop to go crazy.
While customers can in any case see reviews from over a year ago, they will realize that the review is old, and in all likelihood no longer mirrors your shop’s uprightness or the way that it carries on with work.
Make sure to respond to each bad review with apologies and kind words or attempts to fix the situation. That way, assuming customers view bad reviews later, they will perceive your professional nature and ability to fix any mistakes.