Assuming you’re a Spotify Premium endorser, there may come when you need to cancel your membership, regardless of whether you’ve decided on another assistance, you at this point don’t utilize it enough to legitimize the expense, or you essentially can’t bear the $9.99 each month charge. Spotify is as yet a perfect example for the music streaming industry, with 138 million paying endorsers it’s a main music administration utilized all over the planet. The Swedish firm is standing its ground in the business however has found a way numerous ways to broadcast the organization and increment income.
This, combined with expanding rivalry from the comparably valued Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, Tidal, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, is making a few clients switch allegiances.
Whether your free preliminary has finished, you’re escaping to Apple Music or you simply haven’t wound up paying attention to music however much you used to, read on to discover can’t cancel spotify premium.
Table of Contents
How to cancel Spotify Premium on an internet browser
You can’t cancel Spotify Premium on the portable or desktop application — just on the Spotify site.
- Go to the Spotify site on your iPhone, Android telephone, or PC.
- Sign in to your record. On a portable internet browser, tap the symbol of three flat lines in the top-right corner and select Log In. On a desktop internet browser, click Log in the top-right corner of the page.
- Once signed in, go to your Account page. On versatile, tap the symbol of three even lines in the top-right corner and select Account in the drop-down menu. On desktop, click Profile in the top-right corner and select Account in the drop-down.
- Look down to the Your arrangement segment and tap or snap Change Plan.
- On the following page, look down to the Spotify Free segment and tap or snap Cancel Premium.
- The following page will listen for a minute you’ll lose in the event that you cancel your Premium membership. At the bottom, click Continue to cancel. Then, at that point, click Continue to cancel again on the following page and learn how to change payment method on Spotify for free.
- Then, at that point, click Yes, cancel to affirm your cancellation. You will then, at that point, be returned to a Spotify Free record. How to Cancel Your Spotify Subscription
Before you erase your record you’ll have to cancel any paid memberships you have with the help. This might appear to be sufficiently direct however there is one hiccup you might run into; where do you cancel it?
Simply going to the Spotify site to cancel your record possibly works assuming you set up the assistance through Spotify. A few clients joined through an iTunes membership, while others might Update Payment on Spotify have utilized their Google Play membership or another help. The main thing you’ll have to do is sort out where you’re paying for the help at and cancel it accordingly.
No choice to change plan?
This implies your arrangement is related with an accomplice organization (for example your versatile or internet service). To cancel, observe their contact interface for you page under Payment.
Account on Spotify Free?
This implies there’s no Premium intend to cancel, and there’s no installment information on the record. Assuming you’re being charged, you probably have Premium on an alternate record. Give logging a shot and back in with various details.
How to cancel Spotify Premium on your iPhone
If you initially bought in by means of the Apple App Store, you can likewise cancel your Spotify Premium membership through your iPhone’s Apple ID settings.
- Open the Settings application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your name and Apple ID at the top of the Settings landing page.
- On your Apple ID page, tap Subscriptions.
- In your rundown of memberships, find and select Spotify.
- Then, at that point, select Cancel Subscription on the Spotify page.
How to erase your Spotify account
If you’re not keen on keeping Spotify Free, you can likewise decide to erase your Spotify account altogether. To close your record, basically follow these steps:
- Go to Spotify’s help page
- Hit ‘Account’
- Choose ‘I need to close my account’
- Follow the means to erase your Spotify account forever